Water Heater Repair Los Angeles
welcome to West Coast Water Heater Repair Los Angeles
Although our focus here at West Coast is on Water Heater Repair Los Angeles Services we also do additional plumbing jobs. The following is a list of other plumbing we can do
- Tank Less Water Heaters & Tanked Water Heaters
- Sewer And Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Repairs And Gas Lines
- Camera Inspections And Hydro Jetting
- Toilet Installations & Kitchen Sink Installations
- Slab Leaks And Leak Detection
- PVC/ Copper- Galvanized, Pex And More
We service Los Angeles, Alhambra, Granada Hills, Northridge, Porter Ranch, Chatsworth, Encino, Woodland Hills, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Valley Village, Mission Hills, North Hills, Pasadena, Burbank,Glendale, we highly suggest using the brand Brad Ford White
- Water Heater Repairs
- Free Estimates ( Depends On Area And Job)
- Scheduled Appointment Times ( We work Sundays)
- We Charge By Job Not Hour
- Service Fees Applied To Job
- Up Front Pricing
- Discounts ( Seniors, Students, Veterans)
Some Of Our Most Frequently Asked Water Heater Repair Los Angeles Questions !
Do You Charge For Estimates ?
- No we do free estimates
What Brand Of Water Heaters Do You Use ?
- Bradford White
What Size Water Heater Do You Work On ?
- 40 Gallons, 50 Gallons, 75 gallons, 100 gallons , And Tank less Heaters
Do You Have Discounts
- Seniors, Military, Students, Teachers, Medical get Discounts
Do You Provide Warranty ?
- Yes 6 to 10 years on Work and Manufacturers 6 to 10 years
How Long Does A Typical Water Heater Going Last
- Anywhere from 8 to 10 years
Diagnose The Problem
Our service technicians will diagnose your Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning issues when they first arrive.
Is your unit repairable? Or does it need replacement?
When it comes to your Water Heater it can usually be fixed by relighting or replacing the thermocouple (flame sensor) in the water heater. But when your water tank leaks water and has broken internally there really is no fix, it may need replacement. The same goes with your HVAC System sometimes repairing it may not be worth it in the long run, there are approximately 15-30 parts in your system.
Up Front Pricing
Our service technician will go over pricing and recommendations after assessing your plumbing, water heater or heating and air conditioning system. No repairs will be done without you authorizing it.
Most my communication was with the manager Rone, he was very nice and direct. They were able to offer me same-day service but I opted for the following day. The plumber that came to my house was John was very kind and honest about the issue I have having. They were in and out in under 20 minutes all-around a very good experience. Would recommend.
We received a return call from Ron within 5 minutes after we left a message on Sunday afternoon regarding water flowing from our water heater. He concerned and asked how soon we need the service to be done and did his best to fit the schedule. He is honest, professional, caring for customer’s need and keep us posted with upcoming schedules, and finished the job on the same day.